In June 2023, Procure Partnerships Framework will host their first Social Value Awards celebrating the achievements of Framework partners up and down the country.
Taking place at The Grand Hotel Birmingham which makes for a fantastic backdrop for the awards this summer.
Guest speaker Cemal Ezel, the founder and CEO of Change Please, a social enterprise coffee company that trains formerly homeless people as baristas while also providing wraparound support with housing, finances and therapy will also speak at the event.
Awards categories will include; Project-specific social value, the best of Contractor collaborative working group activities and showcase the individuals who have had the greatest impact within their communities.
It is expected that 300 leading Social Value and Construction personalities will attend, including representatives from over 30 of our Contractor Partners.
“Throughout the last year, Contractors across the Framework have gone above and beyond to meet their 12% of any Contract Value in Social Value Add target. Through early engagement, we have seen a real increase in the planning and delivery of social value commitments on a National level.
Since introducing our Collaborative Working Groups whereby Contractors who would usually be competitors, come together in sub-groups to deliver non-project specific social value for their Region, we can see the importance of hosting an awards event dedicated to it-to recognise those leading the way.” Lizz Lee, Social Value Manager, Procure Partnerships Framework
1. Social Value Delivery on a Blue Light Project
2. Social Value Delivery on a Healthcare Project
3. Social Value Delivery on a Education Project
4. Social Value Delivery on a Heritage Project
5. Social Value Delivery on a Regeneration Project
6. Social Value Delivery on a Residential Project
7. Collaborative working group of the year; Northwest
8. Collaborative Working Group of the Year; Yorkshire
9. Collaborative Working Group of the Year; Midlands
10. Innovative Social Value Initiative of the Year
11. Clients Choice Award
12. National Social Value Trailblazer of the Year
To book a table or half table please contact firstname.lastname@example.org